WC cubicles and partitions – Plywood (aluminum frame)
WC cab and partition and economical variant:
Ideal for standard toilet rooms with low humidity.
- Partitions are made of chipboard (chipboard) with a total nominal thickness of 16 mm.
- The plate is treated with melamine resin.
- An anodised aluminum frame and carcass are used in the frame and in the basic construction.
The main colors of the cubicles are white, light gray , yellow , light green and dark blue (4447 R 81 B) according to the Tintorama color card. The cabin walls use either “Ultripo Crystal”, a microlaminated chipboard that is resistant to moisture and burns (ie. cigarette burns) and mechanical injuries, or a common board with the same mechanical characteristics that is surrounded with a silvery, matt, anodized aluminium frame.
The special legs of the cubicles are made of acid-resistant stainless steel or black plastic and chromed steel. The handle is a knob (wood or metal) with a latch or a catch lock Primo 1968. Installing the partition walls is very easy and quick. EXXE wall system can be installed onto concrete, plaster, wooden etc. walls and floors. All partition walls can be made according to the client’s measurements, but there are also recommended standard measurements.
- WC cubicles and partitions – KSP (aluminum frame)
- Partitions are made of chipboard (chipboard) with a total nominal thickness of 16 mm
- An anodised aluminum frame is used in the frame and in the basic construction.