Glass partitions – frameless
Glass partitions, glass
The main material for the glassless bulkhead bezframe system is rustling glass – a glass that has been heat treated at high temperatures, increasing the strength by five times. Thanks to tempered glass, we create glass partitions, door structures that can be called: frameless glass constructions.
Glass processing, including cutting , edge processing, drilling takes place prior to the glass tempering.
The most important benefits of frameless glass partitions and glass door systems are freshness and lightness.
- Glass partitions – Without frame: glass partition systems are built using 10mm or 12mm hardened glass panels.
- Glass panels can be made in different colors, have the opportunity to choose, for example, a brown, gray or matte shade.
- Glass partition systems – Safety is essential for all construction projects!
- The product we offer is glass – hardened glass, there are cases of rare mechanical effects when both glass and any other material can withstand the load.
- The rustling glass splits into small pieces, thus not creating a serious health hazard.